AAROHA TAMSO JYOTIH SAMITI
Our Policies And Conditions
- By means of donation or participation the applicant has consented for use of his/her personal information such as name, address, contact number, e-mail, and bank details etc. for official purposes.
- The organisation shall accept payments by means of internet banking, account deposits, UPI payments or any other recognized payment mode.
- Any donation processed successfully through the payment gateway will not be refunded to the donor. If any transfer is made by mistake of the transferee, the amount may be refunded within 3 working days post the transferee notifies the organisation of such incident in writing and the organisation after due perusal deems fit.
Terms and conditions
- Any donation received by the organisation shall not give the donor a right to control, manage or administer the organisation.
- All fees and charges payable to the organisation shall be exclusive of all taxes. Transaction charges through net banking, UPI or any other online means to be borne by the applicant.
- The organisation reserves the right to forfeit any donation made by providing false information.
- If by conduct of any person any loss is caused to the organisation then such person shall indemnify the organisation for all such actions, damages, claims and other expenses by whatever name called.
- No person shall post, transmit or repost any material on the website for use of commercial purposes unless a written consent of the same has been obtained from the organisation.
- The use of name or logo of the organisation by any person shall only be done in bonafide intention and in a manner that it does not cause harm to the reputation of the organisation or hamper working of the organisation.
- The organisation reserves the right to amend any or all of the terms and conditions at any time it may deem fit without any prior notice.
- The organisation is set up and governed by the rules under the Madhya Pradesh Society Registrikaran Adhiniyam, 1973.
- Any dispute shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Bhopal court.
- All the information provided on the website or any other material published by the organisation is true to the best of our knowledge.